Becoming a mum is an exciting journey, with new rewards and responsibilities. But while you focus your energies on the needs of your growing baby, it's easy to neglect your own needs as a new mum. Gina Ford has helped millions of women bring up contented babies and now she wants to ensure that it's not just your baby that's happy, but you are too.
In this indispensable guide, Gina has worked with her online community of mothers to distill the best advice on being a happy mum. This one-stop guide will help you navigate all the essential issues of motherhood:
- Happiness, health and fitness
- Relationships with friends, family and your partner
- Outings and holidays with your new baby
- Returning to work or becoming a full-time mum
- Whether to extend your family further
With the personal experiences of hundreds of mothers, The Contented Mother's Guide will help you make the best choices and embrace your new role as a mum.
Conditon : Good
Goodreaads rating : 3.12